At first glance, the exterior design differences of the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler may not be that obvious.
There still is the seven-slot grille, round headlights and the same “silhouette” the Wrangler has had for generations.
“We stuck true to the playbook and we didn’t waiver,” said Mark Allen, Head of Jeep Design, FCA – North America. “Instead of changing the recipe, we just made it better.”
Following a closer look, subtle differences can be found in the new Wrangler. These include:
- A grille that is “much more stood up” and now has a subtle “kink”
- Grille slots are “quite a bit larger than before”
- The headlights are also larger and “invade” into the outer grille slots
- The rear of the new Jeep Wrangler offers increased rear visibility by moving the tire down and opening up the back window
- The windshield can now be easily folded down thanks to an integrated sport bar that is connected all the way through the A-pillar
These features in the 2018 Jeep Wrangler help to provide the driver and passengers “a whole different feeling you can’t get from any other vehicle.”
For more information about the all-new 2018 Wrangler, visit the Jeep website.