When you need to track down the car fans in your life, a good place to start looking is the garage.
The performance-crazed folks at Dodge have opened a new garage – the Dodge Garage – and invited all fans of muscle cars, classic cars, high-performance vehicles and racing from around the world to drop by and visit on the internet.
What’s behind the rollup door of the Dodge Garage?
- News updates: When news happens in the Dodge universe, the Dodge Garage is the place to hear about it. Here you can explore some of the brand’s ad campaigns, such as the “Brotherhood of Muscle.”
- A bit of a car show: Car people are not shy about showing off their rides! In that group of extroverts, Dodge fans love to be front and center. The Dodge Garage includes photos of your pride and joy and those of others, culled from social media sites such as Twitter with the #dodge tags.
- Floor the gas pedal: Nothing gets the blood flowing like racing, and dodgegarage.com houses news updates and plenty of photos from drag strips around the country.
- Show up IRL: Want to meet other Dodge and Mopar performance fans in real life? The Events section lists dates and locations of gatherings around the country – from big auto shows such as the North American International Auto Show in Detroit to car auction events to racing weekends for the NHRA and the National Muscle Car Association. You can even submit your event for consideration to be added to the list.
- Color it Dodge: A Downloads section offers a selection of Dodge-themed images available in a variety of sizes to customize the background of your electronic devices.
- Show your Dodge pride: The Merchandise section contains a large selection of Dodge-branded clothing and gear, leaving no doubt in others about what type of car man or woman you are.
There’s no cost to get into the Dodge Garage, other than enthusiasm. Just beware: We know from experience how easy it is to lose track of time when you’re hanging with friends, talking horsepower and cars, and suddenly it’s well past midnight.