Families in the United States will gather later this week to celebrate Thanksgiving, and many will load into their Chrysler Pacifica minivans and head over the proverbial river and through the woods to grandmother’s house.
By selecting the sixth-generation Chrysler minivan, these families are riding to their holiday dinner in a vehicle with 37 minivan firsts and many state-of-the-art features.
Here are some of the minivan’s features that families may be “thankful” for on their Thanksgiving journey:
- Fuel efficiency: The Pacifica Hybrid, the industry’s first electrified minivan, delivers 84 MPGe and a range of 33 miles solely on zero-emissions electric power from a 16-kWh lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery, as well as a 566-mile total gas and electric range.
- Safety: All 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid models offer more than 100 available and standard safety and security features.
- Connectivity: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard on all 2018 Pacifica models.
- Natural light: Soak in daylight through the available tri-pane panoramic sunroof.
- Entertainment: The available Uconnect Theater features dual 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with Blu-ray™ player, dual HDMI inputs, wireless headphones, Bluetooth® remotes, downloadable games and apps.
Learn more about the Chrysler Pacifica on the minivan’s website.