The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is an entirely redesigned minivan that carries the DNA of the five previous generations of the company’s minivan heritage into a modern, state-of-the-art vehicle.
With nearly 40 minivan innovations in the all-new Pacifica, there are a number of available new features and capabilities for consumers.
To help customers optimize their ownership experience and utilize these new amenities, the Mopar brand has posted a series of videos on its YouTube page that help explain these features, demonstrate new technologies and highlight the minivan’s accessories.
Here are some of the most viewed videos, and a short description of each:
- Learn how the Stow ‘n Go customizable seating feature offers both storage and travel comfort:
- Learn how to use the built-in vacuum cleaner and attachments:
- Get to know the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica’s keyless entry and ignition system:
- Learn the basics of ParkSense Park Assist, a sensor-based feature for increased convenience when parking:
- Need to change a tire? Learn the proper use of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica jack and tire-changing accessories:
The Chrysler Pacifica’s owner’s manual is also available through the Mopar site, and contains detailed information about the minivan.