Good football teams rely on a solid defense. The odds of your tailgate being a success go up when you employ a strong “D” – as in Dodge.
The Dodge Durango is perfectly suited for tailgates. Features that make this family vehicle well-equipped include:
- Seating flexibility – With standard seven-passenger seating and luxurious second-row captain’s chairs available on all models, the seats in the Dodge Durango can be converted to as many as 50 different configurations.
- Best-in-class towing – Bring as much tailgate equipment as you need with Durango’s best-in-class towing capacity of up to 7,400 pounds with the V-8 engine (6,200 pounds with V-6).
- Beats by Dre audio – Kick out some serious jams or listen to the game live with Beats by Dre audio, a 12-channel amplifier sound system that delivers studio-quality sound.
Dodge Journey is not only America’s most versatile crossover, but is also ready for pregame festivities with available seating for seven and other helpful features, including:
- In-floor storage bins – Each in-floor storage bin (located behind the front seats) can hold up to 12 12-ounce cans plus ice and includes a removable liner for easier clean-up.
- Front passenger in-seat storage – Storage under the front passenger seat cushion is perfect for tucking away valuables before heading into the game.
- Built-in booster seats – Second-row integrated booster seats are a convenient way to bring a little sports fan (or two) along.
Either Dodge vehicle will make you the star of the tailgate.
Check back here Thursday to see more members of our tailgating team.