The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica offers customers unparalleled levels of functionality, versatility and design.
Some of the features that set this minivan apart are the bold styling, sliding door track lines hidden under the rear-quarter side glass, available 20-inch wheels and the unique front grille pattern. These are easily found, but there are some less-noticeable features of the Pacifica that are inside the minivan and will make a summer road trip, or nearly any drive, more enjoyable.
Here are some of the available, but less-obvious features that can be found in the all-new Pacifica:
- An umbrella holder on the floor next to the front seats
- A built-in vacuum to clean up snacks, sand and other items
- A 20-speaker Harman Kardon sound system
- Up to 12 cup holders for passengers
- Up to six USB ports, two 12-volt outlets and one three-prong 115-volt outlet
- Grocery bag hooks located behind the third-row seat
- Tri-pane panoramic sunroof with power dual-pane, first- and second-row sunroof with third-row fixed overhead glass
- A sliding drawer in the front center console that is large enough to store a tablet
- An answer to the question, “Are we there yet?” with a built-in app in the two 10-inch touchscreen displays on the back of the driver and front-passenger seats. Second-row passengers can view the distance remaining to their destination and estimated arrival time with the app
To learn more about the features and amenities available in the all-new Pacifica, visit the Chrysler website.