Sometimes, the best spot for tailgating is a touch off the beaten path. Say, in a nearby field or unpaved lot.
Of course, weather can also be a factor when it comes to pre-game fun.
Making sure you arrive at the tailgate every time – regardless of terrain or weather – calls for a truly versatile vehicle. It calls for a Jeep.
Here are some options:
With class-leading cargo flexibility and legendary Jeep 4×4 capability, the Jeep Cherokee is more than prepared for a day of tailgating. Some helpful features include:
- Jeep Cargo Management System – Making the most of the Cherokee’s rear cargo space, the Jeep Cargo Management System is available with plenty of accessories ideal for tailgating, including a collapsible cooler, cargo area liner, pet kennel, first aid kit and more.
- Mopar tent – Enjoy your tailgate regardless of the weather with an available Mopar tent that fits all Jeep vehicles. The tent includes a full rain fly, overhead storage net, inside pockets and storage bag, and attaches to the rear of the vehicle, creating extra storage space. The tent can also stand alone when detached from the vehicle.
Jeep Grand Cherokee
They don’t call it the most-awarded SUV of all-time for no reason. The Jeep Grand Cherokee offers plenty of useful features for game day, including:
- Premium audio system – Get pumped up for the game by listening to music through an available 19-speaker sound system positioned throughout Grand Cherokee’s cabin.
- Best-in-class ground clearance – Sometimes the best spots for tailgating require leaving the parking lot, and with Jeep’s Quadra-Lift air suspension system you’ll have no problem getting there. The Quadra-Lift air suspension includes full-time four corner load leveling, the ability to change the ride height with a simple push of a button and offers a max ground clearance of 10.8 inches.
- Best-in-class fuel economy and driving range – The award-winning 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 engine and eight-speed transmission continue to deliver best-in-class 30 miles per gallon and a driving range of more than 730 miles.
Not only will the all-new Jeep Renegade attract a crowd with its cool and trendy exterior, but it also offers some unique features for a comfortable and fun tailgate experience, including:
- Map hood decal – Show your team spirit with a Mopar hood decal featuring a map of your favorite stadium’s location. The map hood decal is also available on Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited, Grand Cherokee and Cherokee.
- Premium audio system – Play your team’s fight song on repeat with Renegade’s available nine speakers with a 6.5-inch subwoofer and 506-watt amplifier.
- Best-in-class towing – Haul the whole group’s tailgating gear with up to 2,000 pounds of towing capacity.
- 40/20/40 seats – For added convenience, the second-row seats are available with a 40/20/40 split and cargo area pass-through.
The best game plans can adapt to the conditions. Make a Jeep your tailgate star.
Check back here Friday for the final members of our tailgating team.